For our criminal clients with civil issues, check this out:
The Colorado Bar Association opened a federal civil pro se clinic at the end of June.
The clinic will provide assistance to litigants with federal civil cases involving civil rights, labor and employment law, contracts, personal injury, and other areas of federal and state law.
Examples of the clinic’s services include:
- Legal advice and counseling
- Assisting litigants with formulating claims prior to filing
- Interpreting and explaining rules and procedures
- Reviewing and explaining motions and court orders
- Assisting with pleadings and correspondence
One caveat: the clinic will not provide in court representation.
This clinic is located at the Alfred Arraj Courthouse (first floor) and appointments can be made here: http://www.cobar.org/cofederalproseclinic or at 303-380-8786. Walk-ins are also allowed.